Comprehensive Title and Settlement Services
Citizens Title Agency has been serving its customers since its inception in 2008 with 15 years of Title Insurance and Settlement Services experience. Our experience and expertise makes the closing process smooth from start to finish.
Serving Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
What We Offer
- Citizens Title Agency provides the full range of professional title insurance and settlement services second to none.
- We are accessible to you and work as a team with all parties to keep you informed on the progress of the file.
- Our services are individualized and specific to each transaction, and provide continuous communication.
- We partner with our clients to create a personal, rewarding and caring relationship.
- We maintain the true integrity of the title insurance industry so we can offer you the best possible product and service.
- We take pride in our desire to provide our clients with an unparalleled level of satisfaction.
- Full Title Settlement and Escrow Services with individualized service.
- Owner's Title Insurance Policies for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Lender's Title Insurance Policies for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Refinances for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Property Title Search
- Mortgage, judgment, lien, permit, tax and municipal search
- Title Examination
- Staff Attorneys
- Survey Inspection
- 1031 Exchange
- Escrow Services
- Recording and Post Closing
We invite you to experience the highest professional support and service Citizens Title offers for all of your title insurance needs during and after your closing. Serving all of Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
CLOSE WITH CONFIDENCE
Citizens Title provides you with Indemnity Insurance against financial loss from defects in title to real property and from the invalidity or unenforceability of mortgage liens.
Title insurance is to protect an owner's or lender's financial interest in real property against loss due to title defects, liens, errors, misrepresentations, fraud or other matters.
Title insurance through our underwriters will defend against a lawsuit attacking the title as it is insured, or reimburse the insured for the actual monetary loss incurred, up to the dollar amount of insurance provided by the policy.
Your policy will indemnify any interest in real property, including an easement, survey defect, fraud, and lease or life estate. Just as lenders require fire insurance and other types of insurance coverage to protect their investment, lenders also require title insurance to protect their interest in the collateral of loans secured by real estate.
Citizens Title invites you to experience the highest professional support and service we offer for all of your title insurance needs during and after your closing.